An Experienced Team of Phoenix Attorneys
Offering a Wide Range of Civil Litigation Services
At the law firm of Stegall, Katz & Whitaker, P.C., our team of experienced Phoenix lawyers represents individuals and businesses in the litigation of all types of civil disputes. We are frequently called upon to handle cases in a wide range of areas, including the following:
- Divorce and family law: Our attorneys frequently help clients resolve disputes over child custody and support, spousal maintenance (alimony), community property division, and other family law matters.
- Estate planning and probate litigation: Our firm represents clients in will contests, estate administration, guardianship and conservatorship petitions, and other estate and probate matters. We prepare estate plans, including wills, trusts, living wills and powers of attorney.
- LGBT estate planning and family law: Our attorneys prepare wills, trusts, powers of attorney and living wills for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community and represent clients in disputes regarding child custody, parenting time, child support and property division upon dissolution of the partners’ relationship.
- Commercial litigation: If your business needs assistance with a contract claim or any other commercial dispute, our attorneys will protect your interests.
- Employment litigation: Our firm represents both employers and employees in disputes over discrimination claims, wrongful discharge claims, noncompetition agreements and other employment law issues.
- Professional malpractice claims: If you have been harmed due to the negligent conduct of a lawyer, doctor, accountant, financial adviser, real estate agent or other professional, our attorneys can help.
- Personal injury claims: Our attorneys represent clients who have been injured as a result of auto accidents, medical errors, slip-and-fall accidents and other incidents.
- Insurance bad faith claims: We also represent clients who have been denied life, health, disability and property benefits by their insurance companies.
- Business counseling: Our attorneys assist businesses and business owners with formation of business entities, relationships between owners and partners, and drafting and review of contracts.
We describe our practice as “the general practice of law and special situations.” Our attorneys are experienced at handling complex and unique factual circumstances such as the protection of vulnerable adults, divorces involving successful women and business dissolution (business divorce) cases.
Arizona Probate Family Law, Personal Injury and Business Lawyers
If you are involved in a personal or business dispute, we encourage you to contact us at 602-241-9221 or by e-mail to schedule a meeting to discuss how our attorneys can assist you. Our offices are conveniently located in downtown Phoenix, and we accept credit cards.